Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..

Go down 
+8
cherryline cusay
loren vacaro
lyn 'aranda' villasis
glenn tuliao
joyce
R. Steve Ucag
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy
†ñRBa†ayJr
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male
Number of posts : 330
Humor : Sense of ...
Job/hobbies : Jobless @ this very moment of Existence!
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Empty
PostSubject: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:03 pm

When was the last time that Jamindan Mun. Hospital opened its doors for public?..(Naaaahhhh!..Can't Remember it!)..Or how often do you guys hear the siren of the ambulance and somebody is on there, CRITICAL and being rushed to the nearest hospital?!..Seldom you can hear it!..Right?!..'coz only FEW of Jamindanganons can afford to have that vehicle refueled!

Let's say, if you caught yourself between the blades of Bolos and with the sharp edge of knives somewhere in far, ABOVE part of Jamindan..where would you guys go?..I suppose you wouldn't even dare to think to be brought in Jamindan's Hospital!..Well, unless you wanna see yourself dying softly and slowly..while savoring every air that is coming out from your nostrils!!!..

What about if you just have a simple stomach upset and vomiting?..and your body needs to replace the fluid that was lost in your system, would you even dare to ask for some I.V. fluids from the Jam's Hosp.?!..Never ask for it!..Just Drink a Lot of Water!..Or Better yet, just close your eyes and let yourself DIE with Dehydration!..

What if you have fever?..Are you gonna die with convulsion?!..A simple wound?..Tetanus?!..Would they even care to provide you with a Basic First Aid Assistance?..
Where were the medicines for Public Consumption went to?..
Was it SOLD SECRETLY at a High Price?..(I know who that Stupid BullCrap Is!..)

WORSE or even the WORST case scenario..if a lady is about to give birth at her least expected time, where would she go?..what if one person is bitten by a mad canine and is seeking for an immediate treatment?..where would that person go?..What if someone got stabbed by a lawless person?..Then what?..They ain't got no money!..What would happen?!..Answer!..I DON'T KNOW..I DON'T KNOW..I DON'T KNOW!..

I think they're gonna end up renting a COFFIN?..If that is available in the market?!..And those HYPOCRITES (counting for Votes) will just give ALMS to the UNFORTUNATE ones?..

Sounds Funny?!!..'Don't think So!!..I guess!?

Maybe, it sounds funny to those individuals who can afford to have a Remedy!..But what about those people who CAN'T afford their Health Care Needs?!..

Is the Local Goverment doing something to alleviate the Health Care Needs of the POOR Jamindanganons?!..

Let's Face it!..The Health Care System of Jamindan Sucks!..They just watch people dying!..But I couldn't blame them!..Because it's not just happening in Jamindan anyway!..

But What Happened to the MILLIONS of Pesos of Jamindanganons for the past NINE YEARS?!..Where Is it?!..Answer?..POCKETS!..POCKETS!..POCKETS!..

[to be continued...]

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy

Female
Number of posts : 350
Humor : marami
Job/hobbies : housewife/net surfing

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:21 pm

Mad way back when i was studying in jnhs year 90's, i didn't see any improvements in our municipal hospital until now..i always heard rumors regarding of what our hospital has become..they didn't do thier responsibilities, duties etc..its hard to say this but its true, my second cousin died when she gave birth because our hospital is short of medicine, iwe should bring our patients to mambusao hospital for treatment, but when the ambulance took her to the said hospital, she died because of hemmorage...we felt bad!!! hay, how many more lives will be lost because of this...being jamindangon citizen ,i feel sad and worries about my family and tell them not to go to our hospital in case of emergency...

Please take a look on this forum guys...i guess each one of us have a comment posted by windows defender...hoping this administration given focus with this problem..
Mad lol! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/allyjohn
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin
R. Steve Ucag

Male
Number of posts : 434
Location : Al Ain, Abu Dhabi/Jamindan Capiz (Sa guilid sang SUBA)
Humor : Ampekpek Naman ohh.. Wahahahah
Job/hobbies : Taga bilang ng Pera na hindi akin/Mag pa cute sa Kalye...
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:43 pm

The question here is not on the ability of our medical practioners, but on our government officials to provide enough fund to sponsor the needs for medicines, salaries, medical equipments etc.....

Im calling out loud congressmans, please give this concern your uttmost attention...
Back to top Go down
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin
R. Steve Ucag

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:23 pm

Nadumduman ko pa sang bawian ginhawa ang puya ni Nong Ruel dira sa Jamindan Hospital tungod nga wala sang enough nga medicine supply... tsk tsk grabe...
Back to top Go down
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 12:13 pm

pale pale Nami lang ang Ambulansya gamiton kung my fiesta eh!..pro kung imol gani gakingnahnglan..arkila lang trisekel ah!..kung nahabuno', gaagay lang ang dugo sa karsada!..tsk! tsk!..hay iwanon ta ay oras na?!..(rason bala?!)
Back to top Go down
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin
R. Steve Ucag

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:01 pm

Korek... Pukawon mo pa ang driver...
Back to top Go down
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:02 pm

KOREK!..KOREK!..KOREK!..Haaay!..gina-imnan pa ang ospital sa sulod ag may kadena sa gwa ang main dOOr!..Tsk!..Tsk!..
Back to top Go down
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:15 pm

sa fiesta nga palaabuton yun magagamit na nmn yung ambulansya, yun lng ang pulos na...pero kon emergency gani, asa ka pa!!!queber?
Back to top Go down
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin
R. Steve Ucag

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:23 pm

Isn't it amazing...... ahahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:25 pm

jolet_mapoy wrote:
sa fiesta nga palaabuton yun magagamit na nmn yung ambulansya, yun lng ang pulos na...pero kon emergency gani, asa ka pa!!!queber?

KOREK!..TRUE!.. lol! lol!

Last edited by on Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin
R. Steve Ucag

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:43 pm

One of a kind!!
Back to top Go down
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:46 pm

FUNNY and DISGUSTING!..Shame on them!..Haaayyyy!... lol!
Back to top Go down
joyce
joyce

Female
Number of posts : 112
Humor : ahahaha!
Job/hobbies : tigasin/reading, txting n surfing internet
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:59 pm

I have a devastating experience too in that worse hospital.. although halos pilang dupa lng ang agwat it amon blay from there. Ambot!! Damn!! wala gid nkabulig sa gatagumatayon ko na tatay. NO DOCTOR!! NO DRIVER in those Dammed Ambulance. That moment, time is very precious pro we waste lot of time to find driver, sulang ke doctor sa andang blay.luck is not with us coz ala driver, malain pamatyag.. wen we go back I saw my father lying in the stretcher outside thier small ER no life.. malain man isipon pero I blame them for our loss. coz maybe we save him kon well function ang hospital with sufficient facilities..
Back to top Go down
glenn tuliao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
glenn tuliao

Female
Number of posts : 37
Humor : LMAO!!!
Job/hobbies : TSR
Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:05 pm

jolet_mapoy wrote:

a what? ambulance for fiesta? what a shame!!!
Back to top Go down
lyn 'aranda' villasis
lyn 'aranda' villasis

Female
Number of posts : 238
Humor : The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up!
Job/hobbies : nagahilamon sa uyapad !!ag taga pulot lata sa kalzada..
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:37 am

whatttttttttttttttt?its that true guys na useless pala ang hospital s atin???..no wonder kapag my nabatiian ako na na ospital gani they go at roxas city or mambusao?waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....kawawa naman pala....
and sorry to heard that u benjong.....but guys ..i think kahit anong opinion natin dito u think guys it can help of our kababayan that they suffer?mostly kasi s atin guys they talk more than they do it in action.......
as i observe in our place guys i think kulang sila sa budget...hirap pa naman s atin ang mga bilihin tumataas na din,,,,at ang mga pamasahi .... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://...?
joyce
joyce

Female
Number of posts : 112
Humor : ahahaha!
Job/hobbies : tigasin/reading, txting n surfing internet
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:41 pm

ambulances are not only for fiesta, pang service pa!! how convenient nga nman..
Back to top Go down
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:38 am

benjong wrote:
ambulances are not only for fiesta, pang service pa!! how convenient nga nman..

OMG!..See how disgusting our healthcare system is?!..i hope that this forum will serve as an eyeopener to our kababayans of what the real scenario of jamindan is..as far as the the health care system of jamindan is concerned!..this is not to put our leaders in shame nor to disgrace them!..but we are just telling the truth based from what our eyes have seen!..i hope they will look into this and respond for as quick as possible!..

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loren vacaro
loren vacaro

Female
Number of posts : 95
Humor : be honest
Job/hobbies : reading
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:41 pm

from the start that we stay near by in that hospital di ko pa naalala na nagamit ng pamilya ko yan. na kung totousin my uncle work thier, masakit man isipin na talagang inutil ang hospital sa jamindan. may staff KUNO may sahod man, pero imbis makabuhi sang tao, wala jan ka pa unti unti mamatay.
Back to top Go down
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Hey..., fiesta is coming anyway....bka sira yung ambulance jan... lol!
Back to top Go down
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:41 pm

But i'm hoping nga sa admin ni Mayor Jinon, Maislan yun gd man ang Ambulansya tah!..ag mabuksan liwat ang Public hosp. naton sa takas para sa publiko!.. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
cherryline cusay
SK Kagawad
cherryline cusay

Female
Number of posts : 117
Humor : was lustiges
Job/hobbies : sleeping 24 hours a day
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Abaw ang ambulansya it Jamindan..indi gid masaligan..kahapon gindala lola ko sa hospital..hay nano tay natabo nasamad ang haning ambulansya sa Esperanza..abaw ginbalik nalang nila lola ko sa pangabuan..owa tana nakalab ot sa hospital...hay kon nagahimamatyon tay pasyente..hay kundi patay yaon ay......gani sa mga pumuluyo nga nagabalak pa gamit sang ambulance..gina advice ko sa inyo maayo pa mg arkila nalang it private car para di maalang alangan inyo pasyente....
Back to top Go down
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin
R. Steve Ucag

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:11 pm

awts... grrrr...
Back to top Go down
nona shin

Female
Number of posts : 4
Humor : constant
Job/hobbies : 샘/playing games
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi, kumusta sa tanan nga jamindangon kanami sang inyo topic,,,,,,, buhay na gied uwa ko mauli jan sa jamindan pero sang malocate ko ang inyo forum baw matsa mauli ako incgida hehehe.... yaan magbag-o man ang gawi sang tawo no hehehehe..... msta gali kay Sonia Villasis , Roxane Recaforte magkaklase tayo high school ewan kung natandaan ninyo...... So hows fiesta ngapala
Back to top Go down
nancykang

Female
Number of posts : 1
Humor : since
Job/hobbies : none
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 pm

hay amo man gani,sang una naospital ang tatay ko.ginamit ang ambulansya pagabot pag abot it tunga tunga sigma ag mambusao a nasamad na ang ambulansya.abang ka nalang iba sa lakyan.
Back to top Go down
nona shin

Female
Number of posts : 4
Humor : constant
Job/hobbies : 샘/playing games
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Abaw mayad gane ay nabuksan nga topiko hay san-o pa bala nila aksyunan......,,,,,,siguro basi kon malapit nalang kay gwapa na gied gane kaayo kuno ang plaza it basi pagwapahon man ang ambulansya hehehehehehehe........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..   Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamindan Mun. Hospital..There, Comes Death!..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next