Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generic Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tagbalay
Admin
Admin
tagbalay

Female
Number of posts : 24
Humor : whaaaaaaaa
Job/hobbies : taga bantay
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Generic Template Empty
PostSubject: Generic Template   Generic Template Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:35 pm

CBYFP in Capiz

BY Mardave Grace Gochuico

JAMINDAN Capiz- Joining the joint young people and young teens summer camp at Camp Peralta in Jamindan, Capiz was a new and fun experience to me. It was my first summer camp outside the church and I never regretted joining. I was blessed at the lessons learned and enjoyed the five-day camp.

Our first day was very tiring. We tried to catch the first trip to Iloilo so that we won’t be late. Then, rode a bus to Jamindan. I was amazed by the number of campers there. There were at least delegates coming from church all around the Philippines. I was blessed by the new friends met, get to know with and mingle. I also bonded with my manangs (sisters) and manongs (brothers) well and enjoyed the closeness to nature (especially during the trek). I was also blessed upon hearing the testimonies of the campers, hearing God’s word, and during the praise and worship. The campers did not mind the remoteness of the area, the distant from the session hall from the camping ground nor the heat of the sun or coldness as long as they can worship the Lord as one. I can see in everyone’s faces the eagerness to know God better, to fellowship with Christians, and praise God.

It was truly a fun experience. I would always remember the incredible camp experienced this summer. My heart would always keep hold of the great memories we all shared together as one for the glory of God.

http://youngpeople.faithweb.com/favorite_links.html
Back to top Go down
https://jamindanganon.forumotion.com

Generic Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Articles :: Read and know the latest.-
Jump to: