View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 434
Location : Al Ain, Abu Dhabi/Jamindan Capiz (Sa guilid sang SUBA)
Humor : Ampekpek Naman ohh.. Wahahahah
Job/hobbies : Taga bilang ng Pera na hindi akin/Mag pa cute sa Kalye...
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:06 pm

shhhhhhh.......

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 330
Humor : Sense of ...
Job/hobbies : Jobless @ this very moment of Existence!
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:04 pm

Sabagay, do we have to stress the obvious?!?..Wahahaaaa!!!... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:35 pm

ahahahhahahah.... korek...

Female
Number of posts : 85
Humor : hmmm....
Job/hobbies : a lot
Registration date : 2007-10-12

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:45 pm

ay... mga good people gid kamo ah.. kamo lng guro wa gakalipat kay tatay.. kay intellectual people gid kamo ah!! pero ang kadurohon tana sa kasimanwa ta nalipat kay tatay pagelection.. nakakita sanda abi pinutos nga ginatos!ahehehe cge lang ah.. daon yun man si Mayor Jinon.. daon pa daun si Manong Tres.. somehow daw nagblik man si tatay ay junior na gid on si nong tres.. like father like son gd eh..hehehe dungol lang abi ganay si manong kumpara kay tatay...wahahaha pero maasahan ah.. ana gni bigatin nga committee sa SB.. sya pa #8.. muntik pa naperdi tapos ana grabe nga committee...wahahahha ironic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:10 pm

I know medyo may kadungulan si TRES sa ibang bagay.. pero never sia nag disrespect sang mga tawo nga naga respeto man sa iya...

Kun mag kitaaay kami sina sa ibang lugar sobra guid na sia mag respeto sa mga tawo lalo na sa isig nia kasimanwa...

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:34 pm

O cge, How about sa ibang (so-called) Public Servants?!..What can you say guys?..Nothing personal!.. Question Exclamation Question

Last edited by on Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:42 pm

hmmmmm..... wala pa ko idea sa iban... 10 years na ko wla ka pulit grrr...

Male
Number of posts : 5
Humor : Superb......
Job/hobbies : so many......
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:27 pm

admin wrote:
If you would compare which administration would you prefer?

"Bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalit!"
Parang....i dont know to use this pa....hehehhehehe...BUKI....pero its a nice job you know...EVERYBODY ARE HEARD....NICE....

fOR ME...ITS SO unfair to compare one from another.... I cant reli say who is good and who is bad...because GUYS... you reli dont know...we must not be very excited by what our naked eyes have seen....it would be better TO KNOW more deeply...and you will realize....toinkssss
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glenn tuliao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 37
Humor : LMAO!!!
Job/hobbies : TSR
Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:43 pm

Windows Defender wrote:
O cge, How about sa ibang (so-called) Public Servants?!..What can you say guys?..Nothing personal!.. Question Exclamation Question

whahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angel22

Female
Number of posts : 4
Humor : sometimes
Job/hobbies : always

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 pm

it's way much better that way, at least we see something even with our naked eyes......not unlike others who are already given the chance to prove their worth(if any) and the benefit of the doubt that contrary to some, they might just have(even a teeny weeny) heart and mind to lead jamindan to a better, progressive community, but whichever angle you explore......they did nothing..as in ZILCH!!!!!!!! and by the way.....why do you care if we become excited by the positive effects of the present administration? don't be a damn crab, will you? i agree with you when you said to do the effort to grasp deeply...because when you see people like Our Beloved Mayor...she possesses a depth the old andministration may not be able to achieve(even in their dreams). but i guess, everybody is entitled to his own opinion. if he has an opinion AT ALL!!! moreover, if you can't see who's good and bad...then there must be something offbeam with your eye. I can see that the way things are going with the present administration...we have nowhere else to go........BUT UP!!!!! and if our kababayans are agitated with excitement and roaring....please...don't try to shut them up!! this is your hometown also...and your roots are here...why lacerate a skin in your own body?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:37 pm

angel22 wrote:
it's way much better that way, at least we see something even with our naked eyes......not unlike others who are already given the chance to prove their worth(if any) and the benefit of the doubt that contrary to some, they might just have(even a teeny weeny) heart and mind to lead jamindan to a better, progressive community, but whichever angle you explore......they did nothing..as in ZILCH!!!!!!!! and by the way.....why do you care if we become excited by the positive effects of the present administration? don't be a damn crab, will you? i agree with you when you said to do the effort to grasp deeply...because when you see people like Our Beloved Mayor...she possesses a depth the old andministration may not be able to achieve(even in their dreams). but i guess, everybody is entitled to his own opinion. if he has an opinion AT ALL!!! moreover, if you can't see who's good and bad...then there must be something offbeam with your eye. I can see that the way things are going with the present administration...we have nowhere else to go........BUT UP!!!!! and if our kababayans are agitated with excitement and roaring....please...don't try to shut them up!! this is your hometown also...and your roots are here...why lacerate a skin in your own body?

Please be reminded of our forum rules... We can discuss things here any way we want, but please avoid using harse words...

Salamat po....

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:24 pm

angel22 wrote:

Ahheerrrmmm..it's good that you are responding to this forum..i agree with you, partially!..but on the latter part..Hhmmm..do you know what you are talking about?!..But anyway, atleast here, you can post whatever you want!..no one's gonna stop you from voicing out something you want to say!..You are entitled to your own opinion, ika nga'!..Good!..(Hindi ka ba hinayblood 'dun huh?!).. bounce bounce

Last edited by on Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glenn tuliao
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 37
Humor : LMAO!!!
Job/hobbies : TSR

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Chard Mendoza wrote:
admin wrote:
If you would compare which administration would you prefer?

"Bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalit!"
Parang....i dont know to use this pa....hehehhehehe...BUKI....pero its a nice job you know...EVERYBODY ARE HEARD....NICE....

fOR ME...ITS SO unfair to compare one from another.... I cant reli say who is good and who is bad...because GUYS... you reli dont know...we must not be very excited by what our naked eyes have seen....it would be better TO KNOW more deeply...and you will realize....toinkssss
lol!

you are absolutely right! but we can't help to compare especially if we see some good changes rather than seeing nothing at all. if there is something to look into deeply- for sure there is...but i think we can't change that anymore...it's part of the game called "POLITICS"...we can try to stop it but we can never put an end to it...at least for now there are some improvements...and i hope it doesn't stop there...

angel22 wrote:

keep it cool....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 350
Humor : marami
Job/hobbies : housewife/net surfing

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:27 am

WE'RE IN GOOD HANDS TAYO NGAYON KAYA DURO ANG KINA IMPROVE IT JAMINDAN...ASAHAN NATIN NA PATULOY ANG PAG UNLAD NITO SA SUSUNOD PANG MGA PANAHON, BASTA PATULOY NA MAGTIWALA AT WAG MANGHUSGA...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/allyjohn
Cristy Vista Gahoy

Female
Number of posts : 33
Humor : none
Job/hobbies : chatting with my friends
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:30 pm

wish ko lang nga DAKU ang maibulig sang FORUM na 2 sa pagpanami pa gd sang JAMINDAN..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:40 pm

Let us pray na maapproved ang plans naton nga ma recognize sang municipality ang ini nga forum...

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 am

Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy wrote:
WE'RE IN GOOD HANDS TAYO NGAYON KAYA DURO ANG KINA IMPROVE IT JAMINDAN...ASAHAN NATIN NA PATULOY ANG PAG UNLAD NITO SA SUSUNOD PANG MGA PANAHON, BASTA PATULOY NA MAGTIWALA AT WAG MANGHUSGA...

We're in good Hands..Parang MetroBank!..Wahahahaa!!.. lol!

Male
Number of posts : 19
Humor : i have some. just keep it in my mind first...
Job/hobbies : real estate broker/internet surfing, movies, fuds, games, sleep and eat...
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:31 pm

as political animal i have to comment on this. hahaha.

i meet lot of politicians small ang big time. higher and lower positions. i made some study of it during my college years. well like other people, they wanted to puyrsue/advance their personal interest. gaobra lng un sanda kung my benefits sanda nga mabuol.

taking into consideration both the current and past administration, the new one or should i say the renewed one will try to prove that indeed her administration was good enough compare to others. since she already show good results before, it is expected for her to do the same or to the most in her new term. the previous one also make good results but not good enough the make necessary improvements that was visible enough to the eyes of it populace. kung baga my inobrahan man eh pero daw kulang gd sya kumpara sa dati.

you guys are good critics. and im happy for it.

we need new, future minded, progressive people in the current government agencies to advance our kasimanwa's interest kag sng aton gd nga banwa eh. the progress has been made in our town but we need more. and as citizens, i demand more. hahaha.

its nice to live in place like jamindan after the age of 30. but if the development was as slow as before it would be a sacrifice for some residents.

as good citizens please kindly help other people understand that voting is not like just putting names ofcandidate and let them win. its the future of our town who's at stake. nang mga daw indi gawa mapuslan or should we say daw hinay magpatin-ad sa aton banwa baw malooy kmo sa sunod election dula-a na sa listahan. hahaha.

abundance for Jamindan in 2010!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cebu-real-estate.org
lakturan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Humor : c johnny sa simbahan
Job/hobbies : jobless
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:19 pm

i wonder y u guys have to stress and brutally insult the previous admin... im not on his side but plss we need not to put him down... he's our townmate, respect him and juz pray for him nalang... lets not judge him the way we look at him, he's not perfect as what you think...we all have flaws and lapses in our lives... i know he gave his best but that best was not enough for the present admin... i hope u enderstand me....RECONCILLATION!!! PEACE!!! HARMONY!!!

n.b.
This is not a gud site to discuss about the former mayor, he has a family on his own that might be affected by your insults...be patience...LOVE THY NEIGHBOR...TNX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:40 am

lakturan wrote:
i wonder y u guys have to stress and brutally insult the previous admin... im not on his side but plss we need not to put him down... he's our townmate, respect him and juz pray for him nalang... lets not judge him the way we look at him, he's not perfect as what you think...we all have flaws and lapses in our lives... i know he gave his best but that best was not enough for the present admin... i hope u enderstand me....RECONCILLATION!!! PEACE!!! HARMONY!!!

n.b.
This is not a gud site to discuss about the former mayor, he has a family on his own that might be affected by your insults...be patience...LOVE THY NEIGHBOR...TNX

Your question is our question too.. Y do we have to stress ourselves with this??

There is nothing harm and brutal insult being posted here in the forum, and this will never be allowed.. you can check our forum guidelines...

If you believed that this is not the gud site to discuss how our administration is performing their duties as a concerned Jamindanganon... then tell me where is the right place to discuss this...

- Dont hide your opinions on your screen name "lakturan"... it is better appreciated is you have your real name on screen....

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi!..Busy guid!..Wahe!..
Anyway, nano man?!..Hmmmm..(Isip anay)..

One of the reasons kun haman gncreate jang forum was for us to serve as a watch dog/s or vigilant for our beloved town ag para man masayran it mga Jamindanganons (hu r based abroad ukon bisan diin man nga parte it Pilipinas) ang nagakatabo sa aton nga banwa. And this was never intentionally created just to put someone else in disgrace. Pero kung may kamatuoran man lang ang mga article nga ginapost diri it mga member then why should we deprive them for their own right to speak up for themselves?! Otherwise, this is not the purpose of this forum anymore.

Comparison of the previous and the present (Admin) is inevitable. Perhaps, this was what the poster (who raised this topic) tickled her mind to ask this question.

In my opinion, it was only his performance that I was having disappointments and frustrations and to those persons in authority who are not doing their home works and NOT HIM as an individual or a person. We never talked of his personal life and we should never be. We never judged him as a person or by the way he look/s (I think that was misconception).

You canĺt just simply judge one personĺs behavior by the way he/she leads the community. Cozĺ a good person is a good person, but it does not necessarily mean that he/she is a good leader. Though I donĺt completely say that he was not a good leader at allůHe may NOT be a bad person after all. Maybe his performance was at his best (and for others) when governed our municipality, but the point here is that, his performance was not satisfactory for most of the people in our town. We needed results and fast resolutions for the issues that were badly needed attention but it seemed that, for some instance, it was somewhat left unseen and other things left undone!

Lesson?!...We all know it!...And we must know it!...

Peace Out Everyone!!!..
lol!

Last edited by ć˝RBaćayJr on Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ć˝RBaćayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:49 pm

On the other side (not being partial or something, coz itĺs true), the present offers a new hope for the people of Jamindan and I really salute Her for the projects that are almost built in a short period of time. This is what we all need! Effective leader!..She walks the talks!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Female
Number of posts : 51
Humor : i hav lots of it..but twas kept under my closet!
Job/hobbies : VP sec/surfing d net
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:10 am

I would be bias if I would comment on this one considering the fact that im a close relative of our mayor,but I just want to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to those jamindanganons who voted for her last election. And to those who didn't..it doesn't matter anymore.. geek Let's all be happy!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shane

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:52 pm

[quote="bitch"][quote="Admin"][b]If you would compare which administration would you prefer?[/
There's no such called new and old in politics here in Phils... Whether its new admin, or old admin still the same. Politics is anywhre. we cant expect a changes coz theres nothing to be change except our self as a voter itself.

Thus we couldnt blame directly the government coz the fault is with us as a citizen.

my point of view.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R 'kiko' Villasis

Male
Number of posts : 518
Humor : anything humorous
Job/hobbies : mangunguma....
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:33 pm

ahhaaa..... you mean...

WALANG MANLULUKO KONG WALANG NAGPAPALUKO.....? am I right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old versus the new jamindan administration   Today at 2:04 am

Back to top Go down

old versus the new jamindan administration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next