Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..?

Go down 
5 posters

- yes
Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Vote_lcap100%Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
- no
Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Vote_lcap0%Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
R. Steve Ucag
Admin
Admin
R. Steve Ucag

Male
Number of posts : 434
Location : Al Ain, Abu Dhabi/Jamindan Capiz (Sa guilid sang SUBA)
Humor : Ampekpek Naman ohh.. Wahahahah
Job/hobbies : Taga bilang ng Pera na hindi akin/Mag pa cute sa Kalye...
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Empty
PostSubject: Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..?   Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:15 pm

Please post your vote and be counted...

Yes or No? and How?
Back to top Go down
Evanlyn Ucag
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Evanlyn Ucag

Female
Number of posts : 180
Location : South Korea/Bicutan Taguig City/Banwa/Baye2x/Lucero
Humor : nag mula sa angkan ng (Bolivar/Ucag at Sicad/Valzado)
Job/hobbies : OFW/internet,cooking,badminton,billiard,bowling
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..?   Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:24 pm

yes!I am willing to make more improvement and changes to Jamindan!!I
I Pray that the Jamindanganon can do that...and I hope to see from the people what will be the changes for our Hometown!!for What is the Big Problem?What is the best way to Introduce Jamindan to other Place...
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.julianapalermo.net/
†ñRBa†ayJr
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
†ñRBa†ayJr

Male
Number of posts : 330
Humor : Sense of ...
Job/hobbies : Jobless @ this very moment of Existence!
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..?   Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:49 pm

evhan wrote:
yes!I am willing to make more improvement and changes to Jamindan!!I
I Pray that the Jamindanganon can do that...and I hope to see from the people what will be the changes for our Hometown!!for What is the Big Problem?What is the best way to Introduce Jamindan to other Place...

KOREK Vhan!..May tama ka!..Waheheee!.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy

Female
Number of posts : 350
Humor : marami
Job/hobbies : housewife/net surfing
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..?   Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:29 am

our hometown goes improving, this is what we achieved on what the lady mayor managed the administration.our town is clean and beautiful. she gave importance to something what she did. Make way and continue supporting her leadership as well as what i do the same way...

Last edited by Sonia 'Villasis' Mapoy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/allyjohn
- taz - v@l lasola

- taz - v@l lasola

Male
Number of posts : 4
Humor : humor me
Job/hobbies : its complicated/ lots of hobbies, mostly sports
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..?   Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:53 am

As far is im concerned, there is no nobler diffrence we can make to our hometown than to make youself a symbol of who your representing with or where your coming from. in as much as i wanted to contribute in financial ways to our hometwon, that's beyong my reach. people with my capacity then has to find ways to make a diffrence that we hope we can achieve in our own simple way.

My pinion, be at best in whatever you do, be the best in wherever you are, bring out the best in whatever you have in stored with you and people will notice you and the place where you're from. every act we do mirrors our place. every great endeavor we invest in anything makes our place proud of us. we dont have to do anything spectacular to make a diffrence. just be at yourself & be whatever our Beloved Jamindan taught you to be. people will begin to ask, where do this guy come from? there must be in his/her place that made him/her to be worth being proud of.

Im proud to say, im from jamindan & i hope she would be proud of me in my chosen manner on making her proud. God bless us all!

Arriba Jamindanganons!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..?   Are you willing to make a difference for our Hometown..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1